Friday, March 2, 2012

wonder and wander


The thing on my mind right tonight is something I believe many moms struggle with. Like most parenting issues I have come across, I had no idea I was going to have to face it till it hit me right in the nose. (I can be dense like that.)

How can I not lose perspective? I want preserve to that child like sense of wonder,wander, and worthwhileness I always had. How do I not develop anxiety over stupid issues? How do I tone down anxiety over legit issues.

That being said....I do not want be apathetic to my parenting duties or come off as irresponsible. I guess its all about finding a happy medium but when the days run together, and the days become weeks....(and you know how the rest goes).....

I have been realizing its all about breaking it down into moments. Moments that can be broken down into seconds.....and living in those seconds.


2 comments:

  1. so well put :)
    it's a constant struggle for me to keep perspective, too. I totally know what you mean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It can be hard to put in to words sometimes. I am glad it made sense lol.

    ReplyDelete